Friday, July 8, 2011

So I made it to Washington state. I did not see any welcome to Washington on route 2, so I'll have to try for that one one my way out back east. Route 200 leaving Montana and going try Idaho was awesome riding. I didn't take much pics, but dad filmed tons of video with the camera, unfortunately that will have to wait until I get back to Maine. It will be worth the wait. I'm staying at the Cedar Motel in Spokane, Washington. Just around 250 on the miles today. The bike is running great today after cleaning the air filter last night. Gas mileage and performance has improved greatly. Tomorrow, I will arrive at Camano Island, Washington, and half of my journey will be over, but I will have fulfilled my promise/deal to bring Joe back to his brothers in Washington.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment